Ms Luna has officially vacated the premises. Its with mixed feelings that we’ve said our goodbye’s.
A list of randomness from the last 14 days:
1. It takes 8 days to learn that the human on the other end of the leash is the boss.
2. Walking 2 hours a day really can keep you in shape and is a fair alternative to jogging on a treadmill.
3. Dog food stinks. So does bending down to pick up doo doo.
4. Always be prepared to turn into a licking post.
5. Dogs do pout and are rather good at it and ultimately successful in getting their way.
6. Day 10 I was ready to hold a dog auction and then realized it was better to lose my sanity than to lose a friend!
7. Day 11 the dog won and I was forced to roll up my area rug. After it was put away, she refused to greet me for the remaining 3 days when I would arrive home.
8. Day 12 she learns to ignore the vicious sheep dog at the end of the hall no matter how loudly he hollers.
9. I have enough dog hair saved up for next winter’s sweater.
10. I have never slept better knowing that in the next room is the world’s most jolliiest guard dog.
11. I will likely have nightmares about trying to sell dump trucks tonight since I’ll no longer have to worry about Luna’s bladder as well as mine.
12. I do miss the click, clicking of her feet across the floor. The laminate was slippery and she would walk ever so gently.
And now its time for bed. I miss you Luna.